Here is last weeks class project - I have called it my spotty teeny treats bag!
You can fit so much inside!
I'm really happy with this bag as I have lost my 'mojo' since coming back after surgery. I have been struggling to design things or get the designs out of my head and onto paper. This was a happy accident idea! The great thing is it's quick once you've made a couple and you can store them flat if you're making them in advance for a party or something.
|My design for class|
I made a very simple bag that can hold tea light candles, jewellery, money, gift card/voucher, tickets to a show, baby booties, sweets, tea bags, anything!
- The DSP I used has now retired so I have linked to the closest match in the current annual catalogue. Remember that now is the perfect time to try this project as it's sale-a-bration so you can earn free stuff!!!!
- So the paper I used was cut to 10 inches long (25.5cm) and 4 inches wide (10cm).
- I then followed the instructions on the front of the Stampin' Up! gift bag punch board.
- I used the blossom bunch punch to cut out some whisper white flowers
- I put some candy dots in the middle of them after popping them up
- To pop up my flowers I simply use the back of a pen or paper piercer and push into the flower with some foam/sponge underneath. You can also use the palm of your hand. See below for a demonstration of this in my video.
- Stamped my sentiment and punched it out with the decorative label punch
- I added it onto the front with dimensionals
- The flowers I stuck on with glue dots
- I used thick bakers twine to tie a bow on the bag
Here is a link to convert the measurements into whatever you require:
Here is a link to the youtube tutorial -
Here is a link to all the supplies you will need -
I hope you enjoy this project, please send me pictures of what you make. email@example.com
Lots of love
Here are my links -
Creating with a Difference
Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CreatingDifference?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingwithadifferenceforum/
Snapchat - CraftyCharley
Periscope - MrsZak2014
Instagram - Creating With A Difference